Brightening Vitamin B3 Serum
Size - 40ml
- Licorice Root
- White Willow Bark (Salicylic Acid)
The story behind our Brightening Vitamin B3 Serum
Have you ever heard of the 'ABC of skin care'? It is essentially that you need Vitamin A (retinol), Vitamin B and Vitamin C to be on track for amazing skin. We had an excellent Vitamin C and Vitamin A (Retinol) but alas, no Vitamin B. So the search began.
We landed on the Brightening Vitamin B Serum because it has a high percentage of Vitamin B3 (which is the best version of Vitamin B). In addition, we knew the manufacturer well and knew that their ingredients were top quality. Another reason we chose this serum is because it contained Liquorice Root and White Willow Bark, both great for brightening which is mostly what we use Vitamin B for - so it's a great combination.
What does Brightening Vitamin B3 Serum help with?
- Skin hydration
- As an anti-bacterial
- Skin exfoliation
Who should use this serum?
All Skin Types/Problematic/Oily/Teenage Skin
Do not use if you:
- are allergic to any of the ingredients in any of the products
- have sensitive skin with an abnormal skin condition
- are on a prescription for skin care
- have a history of medical problems such as rosacea, eczema, seborrhea, psoriasis, dermatitis
- have extremely sensitive or hyper-allergic skin
- have any open wounds in the areas you will be using your B3 Serum.
We suggest using all our serums at night only as many of the ingredients can make your skin photosensitive. So it is best not to have them on your skin when in the sun. The truth is, pretty much any product that actually ‘works’, makes your skin photosensitive (meaning more sensitive to the sun). As we say all the way through our Homepeel instructions, USE SPF always. This is the most effective thing you can do for your skin.
- Use at night only
- Tie hair back
- Clean and dry skin as part of your normal routine
- Use your serums in layers
- Apply to skin 3-4 drops of your first serum
- Then the same for the next serum
- Continue until you have used all your serums
- Finish off with Homepeel’s Pure Hyaluronic Acid
- Then apply any creams you may use (like Homepeel’s Peptide Cream)
- If you are using the Retinol Serum – always use this one first
Usage: Twice daily – Morning & Night.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Gel*, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Extract*, Glycerin*, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Asimina Triloba (Papaya)*, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Salix Alba (White Willow Bark), Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea)*, Xanthan Gum, Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Essential Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Essential Oil, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Essential Oil, Juniperus Deppeana (Juniper) Essential Oil, Citrus Limon Peel (Lemon) Essential Oil*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
– * Organic Ingredients