Retinol (1%) Serum
Size - 40ml
An elegant composite of Retinol (Vitamin A) serum is combined with an active blend of ingredients to soften and heal the skin, providing the ultimate moisturisation system.
Vitamin A serum has a unique molecular structure that's miniscule enough to penetrate the lower layers of skin where it activates collagen and elastin.
Not only is it an extremely effective hydrator, Vitamin A serum has been proven to treat a multitude of skin conditions, including pigmentation, fine lines, wrinkles and uneven skin tone and texture.
The story behind Homepeel's Retinol Serum
Retinol serum is hands down the hero of skin care ingredients.
There are many different variations of retinol which are all essentially Vitamin A. You can even get a form of retinol from your doctor.
We won’t bore you with the scientific details but let's just say searched far and wide and found the most beautiful elixir of retinol from America.
Normally we prefer our products to be all Australian made but this serum is so beautiful, we couldn’t resist bringing it to you.
Helps with these concerns
Helps with these concerns
- Stimulate collagen production
- Reverse sun damage
- Improve skin texture
- Even out skin colour
- Encourage skin cell turnover
- Work as an antioxidant
- Deliver Anti-acne properties
- Reduce wrinkles
- Reduce signs of aging
- Tighten skin pores
Aqua (Deionized Water), Cassia Angustifolia Seed Extract (botanical hyaluronic acid), Hamamelis Virginiana Water (Witch Hazel), Glycerin (Kosher, Vegetable), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Organic Aloe), Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil (Wheat Germ Oil), Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (Organic Jojoba Oil), Retinol, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Organic Green Tea), Propolis Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract (Organic Gotu Kola), Equisetum Arvense Extract (Horsetail), Geranium Maculatum Extract (Wild Geranium), Taraxacum Officinale Extract (Organic Dandelion), Pentylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Ethylcellulose, Carrageenan, Polysorbate 20, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Alcohol, Lecithin, Ethylhexylglycerin
Do not use if you:
- Are allergic to any of the ingredients in any of the products.
- Have sensitive skin with an abnormal skin condition
- Are on a prescription for skin care
- A history of medical problems such as rosacea, eczema, seborrhea, psoriasis, dermatitis,
- Extremely sensitive or hyper-allergic skin.
- Do not use if you have any open wounds in the areas you will be using your Booster serum
- Do not get any sun exposure while using Retinol as this may result in pigmentation.
- Do not overuse as you may start to get flaking of the skin and redness.
We suggest using all our serums at night only as many of the ingredients can make your skin photosensitive. So it is best not to have them on your skin when in the sun. The truth is, pretty much any product that actually ‘works’, makes your skin photosensitive (meaning more sensitive to the sun). As we say all the way through our Homepeel instructions, USE SPF always. This is the most effective thing you can do for your skin.
- Use at night only
- Tie hair back
- Clean and dry skin as part of your normal routine
- Use your serums in layers
- Apply to skin 3-4 drops of your first serum
- Then the same for the next serum
- Continue until you have used all your serums
- Finish off with Homepeel’s Pure Hyaluronic Acid
- Then apply any creams you may use (like Homepeel’s Peptide Cream)
- If you are using the Retinol Serum – always use this one first
Usage: Twice daily – Morning & Night.