Vitamin C Serum 10%
Size - 40ml
- Vitamin C
- Kakadu Plum
- Desert Lime
The high concentration of vitamin C in this anti-ageing serum provides excellent skin brightening properties.
Tests have shown Kakadu Plum has the world’s highest levels of Vitamin C. Desert Lime, also rich in Vitamin C, hydrates the skin by holding onto water molecules.
Our serum is pleasantly scented with Australian Lavender and Organic Lemon Essential Oil.
The story behind our Vitamin C Serum 10%
As we know, Vitamin C is one of the most important ingredients for glowing skin, but not everyone knows how vulnerable and unstable it can be.
This ingredient needs to be treated with extra love in order to remain ‘alive’ and do its job. And that’s exactly what we have done with Homepeel’s Vitamin C Serum.
We also added the unique Australian ingredients of Kakadu Plum and Desert Lime which are packed with antioxidants and even more Vitamin C.
Who should use it?
All Skin Types/Mature/Dull Skin
Helps with these concerns
Helps with these concerns
- Brightens skin
- Skin hydration
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Gel*, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Extract*, Glycerin*, Teriminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum)*, L-ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Syzygium Leuhmannii (Lilli Pilli)*, Citrus Glauca (Desert Lime)*, Davidsonia Pruriens (Davidsons Plum) Fruit Extract, Xanthan Gum, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil (Lavender) Essential Oil*, Citrus Limon Peel (Lemon) Essential Oil* – * Organic Ingredients
Do not use if you:
- are allergic to any of the ingredients in any of the products
- have sensitive skin with an abnormal skin condition
- are on a prescription for skin care
- have a history of medical problems such as rosacea, eczema, seborrhea, psoriasis, dermatitis
- have extremely sensitive or hyper-allergic skin
- do not use if you have any open wounds in the areas you will be using this product.
We suggest using all our serums at night only as many of the ingredients can make your skin photosensitive. So it is best not to have them on your skin when in the sun. The truth is, pretty much any product that actually ‘works’, makes your skin photosensitive (meaning more sensitive to the sun). As we say all the way through our Homepeel instructions, USE SPF always. This is the most effective thing you can do for your skin.
- Use at night only
- Tie hair back
- Clean and dry skin as part of your normal routine
- Use your serums in layers
- Apply to skin 3-4 drops of your first serum
- Then the same for the next serum
- Continue until you have used all your serums
- Finish off with Homepeel’s Pure Hyaluronic Acid
- Then apply any creams you may use (like Homepeel’s Peptide Cream)
- If you are using the Retinol Serum – always use this one first
Usage: Twice daily – Morning & Night.