Pure Hyaluronic Acid
Size – 30ml
Our 100% natural and active Hyaluronic Acid Serum’s main function is hydration. Hyaluronic Acid has been proven scientifically to hold up to 1000 times its weight in water and will help to instantly hydrate and plump the skin tissues.
The story behind our Pure Hyaluronic Acid
Another ingredient we love, in spite of a very misleading name.
Applying acid to the face is pretty much the opposite of how it feels using this Hyaluronic Acid.
It's actually like applying water and feeling it sink deep into your skin, instantly filling it.
We pretty much had to find a supplier to get this into our range because we slather it on. Another reason we brought into the range is so we can have our own personal huge stashes of it - it's that good.
What does it help with?
- extreme skin hydration
What's in it?
Purified Water, (to Convert the Hyaluronic Powder to Usable Gel) Hyaluronic Acid (Vegan), Leuconostoc (Radish Root) Ferment Filtrate*(for Preservation) - * Organic Ingredients
How to use Homepeel's Pure Hyaluronic Acid
Apply a small amount to the face, neck and décolletage and massage in, using gentle upward strokes.
For best results add a few drops of water into your serum before applying and then finish off with a moisturiser.
Usage: twice daily, morning and night
- Tie hair back
- Clean and dry skin as part of your normal routine
- Use your serum in layers
- Apply to skin 3-4 drops of your first serum
- Then the same for the next serum
- Continue until you gave used all your serums
- Finish off with Homepeel’s Pure Hyaluronic Acid
- Then any creams you may use (Like Homepeel’s Peptide Cream)
- If you are using the Retinol Serum – always use this one first
Who should use it?
It is suitable for all skin types and a must have for everyone’s beauty routine.
For all skin types.
Our hyaluronic acid serum is very natural with natural preservatives, if you touch the dropper into your hands, the product may become contaminated with bacteria. So it is not advisable to touch the end of the dropper.
Do not use this product if you:
- are allergic to any of the ingredients in any of the products.
- have sensitive skin with an abnormal skin condition
- are on a prescription for skin care
- have a history of medical problems such as rosacea, eczema, seborrhea, psoriasis, dermatitis,
- are extremely sensitive or have hyper-allergic skin.
- have any open wounds in the areas you will be using your serum.