Placenta Serum Kit
Size - 40ml & 0.5 (Derma Roller)
When skin cells slow down their replication, wrinkles form. This clinically proven placenta technology gives new life to old skin.
Placenta contains more than 128 molecules, providing an excellent source of stem cells, epidermal growth factors, bioactive cells, amino acids and regenerative blood proteins.
The story behind Homepeel's Placenta Serum
Placenta as a skin care ingredient is becoming a big deal and Australian placenta is highly prized and sought after.
When Hollywood picked it up, we looked into it and were thrilled when a very dear friend of of the business got us access to a magnificent placenta ingredient made here in Australia.
Our placenta is sourced from high-quality animal sources that have successfully given birth. No animals are harmed during this process. The normally discarded placenta is collected, purified and processed into our skin-compatible serum.
This product is usually only available in high-end beauty clinics - so enjoy!
Helps with these concerns
Helps with these concerns
As the placenta protein is absorbed into the skin cells, the cells are triggered to mimic the newer, fresher collagen resulting in long-term benefits and youthful skin.
Placenta extract serum combats a multitude of skin concerns, and has been proven to:
- Increase collagen levels and boost skin fullness
- Fade pigmentation & scaring
- Decrease large pores
- Brighten a dull complexion and give back a youthful glow
- Fade stretch marks
- Promote healing
- Provide intense moisturisation
Equine placenta, rose hip oil and benzyl alcohol 0.9%
Our placenta extract is sourced from Equine placenta, the 100% natural byproduct of birth. It’s full of rich nutrients that fight free-radical damage to the skin.
Why should I apply it with a Derma Roller?
Dermal rolling is the latest innovation in maximizing effective skin care with our placenta serum. Did you know that only 0.3% of skin care creams and serums can penetrate the surface of the skin? The rest (99.7%) is wasted when it rubs off on towels, pillows or is washed off in the shower. The Derma Roller is a skin tool that increases the penetration and effectiveness of your skin care products by up to 40 times.
How does it work?
The Derma Roller uses very fine needles that create micro channels to allow the active ingredient to penetrate the dermis of the skin, rather than sitting on the surface layer. This process is pain free, causing only a moderate prickling sensation on the skin. The micro-needles stimulate the skin, engaging new collagen and elastin to be created.
How do I use it with the Placenta Serum?
Just thoroughly wash and dry your face then apply a layer of serum with your fingertips. Use the Derma Roller over your entire face for a few minutes. When completed, wet your fingers with water and rub into your skin This ensures more serum enters the micro channels you have created with the Derma Roller.
For optimum results this process should be performed twice a week before bedtime.
Good to know
The dermal roller can be used alone without a topical active ingredient, to stimulate tissue regeneration. When using the Derma Roller alone, use every second day.
Placenta extract serum can be used daily on its own. At night, apply a few drops into the skin straight after cleansing and before any other product.
Both the serum and Derma Roller can be used anywhere on the body.
Includes: 1x 40ml bottle of placenta extract serum and x1 dermal roller (.5)
Please note the Derma Roller should be replaced with each new serum bottle as the fine needles will wear with regular use. This is important to optimise formation of micro channels.
Homepeel recommends application of our Homepeel’s Placenta Serum every second day in order to get the best results.
Once a week, use the Homepeel Placenta Serum in conjunction with a derma roller (see instructions below).
The derma roller works together with the Placenta Serum in synergy. Derma rollers engage very fine micro-needles which stimulate tissue regeneration (creating new collagen), while also creating micro channels for the Homepeel’s Placenta Serum to flow down into the dermis of your skin. This is where all skincare active ingredients need to get to in order to work their magic but very rarely do.
Using a derma roller is a great way to get these powerful ingredients deep into the skin. The hundreds of fine needles roll over your skin to create little micro channels. Then immediately you apply your serum so it can go down these little channels to hit deep within the skin. This is not to be over used, as you don’t want to ‘mash’ the skin. Make sure it’s use as directed only (see below).
Every second day
- Shake well before use
- Use Homepeel’s Placenta Serum along with any other serum you may be using at the time.
- NB. Derma roller should only be used once a week as described below.
Once a week
- Shake well before use
- Get your Homepeel Placenta Serum ready as you want to apply it pretty quick
- Clean you face and have your hair pulled out of the way
- Roll the derma roller over the face one section at a time. One pass only over each area of the skin. Don’t over roll and ‘mash’ your skin
- Quickly apply some of the serum and rub into the area
- Repeat until you have covered your whole face
- Add water to the serum (on face, not on dish) if you feel it’s a bit dry and its not spreading enough
- Make sure to leave one week in between doing a dermal roll and either of the peels
- Perform at night as you want to leave the Homepeel Placenta Serum on your face while you sleep
- You will find rolling the derma roller across your forehead more sensitive to roll. Use a firm pressure but certainly not hard. It should not hurt.
- When completed spray the derma roller with disinfectant alcohol (available from any super market) and put straight back into its container. Be very mindful to keep your derma roller sanitized
- You can put any of your normal night creams over your skin after you have finished this procedure
Discard the derma roller when you finish the serum bottle. You need a new roller with each Homepeel Placenta Serum as the needles get dull and it will not perform as well
E-mail your questions to email@example.com
Do not use if you:
- Are allergic to any of the ingredients in this product
- Have had recent sunburn or significant sun exposure
- Recently did any form of hair removal or bleaching
- Have had any recent skin peels
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Are extremely sensitive or have hyper-allergic skin.
- Have sunburn or any open wounds
- Are going to get exposure to sun
Size – 40g & 0.5 (Derma Roller)