Size - 40ml
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Vegan Collagen
- Vitamin C
Vegetable collagen has replaced the unnecessary animal-derived collagen giving users identical benefits.
Our multifunctional serum helps repair and strengthen the skin's natural collagen and elastin using Hyaluronic Acid for much needed hydration and plumping of the skin tissue. The added Vitamin C brightens the appearance of the skin’s texture instantly and a must for your skin care regime.
The story behind our Collagen Serum
Collagen and elastin were the very first two ingredients that we learned about, back in the 80s, as being essential to improve your skin.
They've always been linked to anti-aging due to their plumping qualities but we know they are also very hydrating and brightening.
We chose this Collagen Serum due to its inclusion of Vitamin C and Hyaluronic Acid. We cannot imagine how you could plump and hydrate any better.
We have also formulated this as vegan as it doesn’t compromise the effectiveness and it feels better knowing its a kinder product.
Who should use this serum?
All Skin Types/Mature skin
Helps with these concerns
Helps with these concerns
- Extreme skin hydration
- Helps to strengthen collagen and elastin
- Brightens the skins complexion
Purified Water, Hyaluronic Acid, Vegatable Collagen, L-ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Leuconostoc (Radish Root) Ferment Filtrate – * Organic Ingredients
Do not use if you:
- are allergic to any of the ingredients in any of the products
- have sensitive skin with an abnormal skin condition
- are on a prescription for skin care
- have a history of medical problems such as rosacea, eczema, seborrhea, psoriasis, dermatitis
- have extremely sensitive or hyper-allergic skin
- do not use if you have any open wounds in the areas you will be using this product.
Apply a small amount to the face, neck and décolletage and massage in using gentle upward strokes. For best results add a few drops of water into your serum before applying and then finish off with a moisturiser.
Usage: Twice daily – Morning & Night.
We suggest using all our serums at night only as many of the ingredients can make your skin photosensitive. So it is best not to have them on your skin when in the sun. The truth is, pretty much any product that actually ‘works’, makes your skin photosensitive (meaning more sensitive to the sun). As we say all the way through our Homepeel instructions, USE SPF always. This is the most effective thing you can do for your skin.
- Use at night only
- Tie hair back
- Clean and dry skin as part of your normal routine
- Use your serums in layers
- Apply to skin 3-4 drops of your first serum
- Then the same for the next serum
- Continue until you have used all your serums
- Finish off with Homepeel’s Pure Hyaluronic Acid
- Then apply any creams you may use (like Homepeel’s Peptide Cream)
- If you are using the Retinol Serum – always use this one first