GHSP - Suitability/safety
We recommend you do not use or seek medical advice before use if you:
- Are allergic to aspirin or any of the ingredients in our products
- Have sensitive skin, thin, hyper-allergic or translucent skin
- Are using any prescribed skin care drugs
- Have had any recent exposure to radiation
- Are prone to Keloid, hypertrophic scars or hyper-pigmentation (often dark skin suffers hyper-pigmentation)
- Have had a bad reaction to any form of skin peel or dermabrasion
- Are Pregnant or breast feeding
- Are prone to herpes simplex. Using this product may cause an outbreak. Take your medication in advance or seek medical advice.
- Have a history of medical problems such as rosacea, eczema, seborrhoea, psoriasis or dermatitis
- Have recently had a chemical peel or used products that include retinol. We recommend you wait two weeks. This includes sunburn and open wounds.