Fortnightly Fruit Peel
Size - 50ml
Homepeel’s Fortnightly Fruit Peel was created to provide a light peel that can be used more regularly than our Green Herb Skin Peel, bringing a beautiful and instant glow to the skin.
The story behind our Fortnightly Fruit Peel
The Fortnightly Fruit Peel was created in response to customers asking for a version of the Green Herb Skin Peel that was lighter and provided more immediate results - not everyone is prepared to peel for 5 days.
This peel is designed to give a youthful glow by removing the superficial layer of dead skin cells without the downtime. Adding fruit to the peel was the fun part. The lotion needs something bulky to help it emulsify and adhere to the skin while, at the same time, the fruits offer their own beneficial qualities.
What does the Fortnightly Fruit Peel help with?
This is a lighter peel that helps with:
- age spots
- sun damage
- dull skin
- oily skin
- congested skin.
How does it work?
Skin peels are a deep form of exfoliation which remove the outermost layer of dead skin. The process reveals the new skin underneath and therefore improves skin tone and texture.
Homepeel’s Fortnightly Fruit Peel is a great way to regenerate your skin. You just need to add a piece of your chosen fruit to the lotion, watch it bubble up and emulsify and take in the beautiful fresh fruit fragrance.
The peel is applied to your face and removed after only a few minutes. There is no after-peeling with this product, giving you an instant glow as well as a reduction in the appearance of fine lines, pigmentation and pore size.
How is this different to Homepeel's Green Herb Skin Peel?
Homepeel’s Green Herb Skin Peel is designed to be a much more intensive peel that can take around five days until the process is completed. The Green Herb Skin Peel should only be performed 3-4 times per year.
Homepeel’s Fortnightly Fruit Peel can be performed every fortnight and does not peel your skin. When used in accordance with the instruction, it provides an instant glow with no down time.
Can I use Homepeel's Fortnightly Fruit Peel more often than every fortnight?
If you use Homepeel’s Fortnightly Fruit Peel more than instructed you may find your skin will noticeably peel.
The more your face tingles the more likely this will cause a peel over the next few days. Please read our instructions fully to get the best results.
What fruit can I add?
- Kiwi fruit
- Paw Paw
Fortnightly Fruit Peel Lotion: Alcohol, Water, Salicylic Acid, Propanediol, Sodium Hydroxide, Panax ginseng (Korean) Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) Root Extract
For complementary skin care advice; e-mail your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
What does Homepeel’s Fortnightly Fruit Peel do?
Our fortnightly Fruit Peel delivers:
- Noticeably softer skin
- Smoother complexion
- Brighter complexion
- Improves pigmentation
- Diminishes age spots
- Refreshes skin tone
- Heals Sun Damage
- Brightens Dull Skin
- Helps Oily Skin
- Clears Congested Skin
Skin gets clogged with dead skin cells, causing a dull and lifeless texture and tone. Homepeel’s Fortnightly Fruit Peels are a deep form of exfoliation, which remove dead skin to improve skin tone and texture.
Homepeel’s Fortnightly Fruit Peel is a great way to induce a controlled wound to the skin; regenerating and resurfacing the skin, shedding away the outermost layers, revealing new skin beneath.
It improves skin texture for the softer and smoother complexion of younger, healthier-looking skin. Skin that glows.
What should I expect after I perform a Homepeel Fortnightly Peel?
Immediately after you perform a Homepeel Fortnightly Peel your skin will be radiant with a healthy glow!
With each peel you do, you will notice a reduction in pigmentation, pore size and fine lines. Skin often begins to lighten as well.
How to use it
- Tie hair back
- Clean and dry skin. Use a normal bar of inexpensive soap. Use our PH Balancing Wash if you have it.
- Place some Vaseline around the corners of your mouth and corners of nose. You don’t want to peel here as these areas are sensitive.
- Pour 2 – 3 teaspoons of the Peel lotion into a bowl or mortar and pestle (mortar and pestle is the best to use as it creates a watery paste with the fruit).
- Add a small piece of your desired fruit (organic if possible) Strawberries are the ideal choice. Don’t choose blueberries, blackberries or any fruit you think may stain your face.
- Smash it up with the Fortnightly Fruit Peel lotion to create a paste.
- Take the fan brush provided and paint your face with the paste.
- Make sure you get a thick, even coverage.
- Leave on for about 5 minutes - less if the tingle you feel gets over a pain factor of 5 out of 10.
- Take off immediately if you see frosting (skin turning white) This is a sign you will get a slight peel.
- Right before you wash off – take the gauze provided and rub quite vigorously over the face. Imagine you have dead skin cells sitting on top of your skin and you want to scrub them off. It will be a little bit uncomfortable, but not unbearable! Do this for about 30 seconds.
- Wash off.
- Apply moisturiser and sunscreen.
**Important Make sure to discard the fruit peel/fruit paste after use. Do not save it to use it in the future. It will not work and it will spoil.
Will my skin peel over the next few days?
Homepeel’s Fortnightly Peel is not designed to peel after you finish using it.
Occasionally, if you push the peel too hard, you may find slight peeling or flaking over the next few days. You will know if you push it too hard by how much the peel tingles on your skin.
To achieve the effects the Homepeel Fortnightly Peel is designed for (not to peel over the next few days) please make sure the tingle is very slight. Wash the peel off if you feel it is going over a 5 out of 10 pain factor.
How often should I use the Homepeel Fortnightly Peel – strictly every fortnight?
If you use Homepeel’s Fortnightly Fruit Peel as directed it is to be used fortnightly only – no more. If you use the peel in a more intense manner and find that your skin does peel over the next few days, then use the peel only monthly.
What fruit can I add? A few ideas…
- Kiwi fruit
- Paw Paw
Is my skin type suitable to use Homepeel’s Fortnightly Fruit Peel?
We take skin safety very seriously at Homepeel and feel it’s a good idea to be cautious. As you know, Homepeel products are designed to offer salon quality treatments for home use at a fraction of the cost. This means that some of our products have strong active ingredients and are not suitable for all skins. Please read through the following list to decide if this product is suitable for you.
Do not use if you:
- Are allergic to Aspirin.
- Are allergic to any of the ingredients in any of the products.
- Have sensitive skin.
- Have thin or translucent skin.
- Are using Accutane or other dermatological drugs (e.g. Roaccutane).
- Have had any recent exposure to radiation
- Are prone to Keloid or hypertrophic scars
- Have had recent sunburn or significant sun exposure
- Recently did any form of hair removal or bleaching
- Are on a prescription for skin care
- Had a bad reaction to any form of skin peel or dermabrasion
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Have warts
- Are darker skinned as the acid may alter the pigmented cells in the epidermis
- Are prone to cold sores around your mouth -,using this product may cause an outbreak
- Have a history of fever blisters or herpes simplex.
- Have a history of medical problems such as rosacea, eczema, seborrhea, psoriasis, dermatitis,
- Have extremely sensitive or hyper-allergic skin.
- Have sunburn or any open wounds in the areas you will be using Green Herb Skin Peel.
- Have recently done any kind of peeling treatment in the last 2 weeks.
- Any acid peel.
- Use of any Retinol products (Like Retin-A, Green Cream or Renova).
- Any product with Trentinone in it.
- GreenPeel ®
- Any form of intense exfoliation
Skin discoloration. This normally does not last and can be treated with a general skin lightening product
Proudly Made in Australia