Placenta - Suitability/safety

Our placenta extract is sourced from Equine placenta, the 100% natural byproduct of birth. It’s full of rich nutrients that fight free-radical damage to the skin.

Why should I apply it with a Derma Roller?

Dermal rolling is the latest innovation in maximizing effective skin care with our placenta serum. Did you know that only 0.3% of skin care creams and serums can penetrate the surface of the skin? The rest (99.7%) is wasted when it rubs off on towels, pillows or is washed off in the shower. The Derma Roller is a skin tool that increases the penetration and effectiveness of your skin care products by up to 40 times.

How does it work?

The Derma Roller uses very fine needles that create micro channels to allow the active ingredient to penetrate the dermis of the skin, rather than sitting on the surface layer. This process is pain free, causing only a moderate prickling sensation on the skin. The micro-needles stimulate the skin, engaging new collagen and elastin to be created.

How do I use it with the Placenta Serum?

Just thoroughly wash and dry your face then apply a layer of serum with your fingertips. Use the Derma Roller over your entire face for a few minutes. When completed, wet your fingers with water and rub into your skin This ensures more serum enters the micro channels you have created with the Derma Roller.

For optimum results this process should be performed twice a week before bedtime.

Good to know

The dermal roller can be used alone without a topical active ingredient, to stimulate tissue regeneration. When using the Derma Roller alone, use every second day.

Placenta extract serum can be used daily on its own. At night, apply a few drops into the skin straight after cleansing and before any other product.
Both the serum and Derma Roller can be used anywhere on the body.

Includes: 1x 40ml bottle of placenta extract serum and x1 dermal roller (.5)

Please note the Derma Roller should be replaced with each new serum bottle as the fine needles will wear with regular use. This is important to optimise formation of micro channels.