Fortnightly Fruit Peel - Meduim Skin Peel for Face
Fortnightly Fruit Peel: 50ml
"Just add the Fruit" of your choice...
Homepeel's Fortnightly Fruit Peel was created in response to our customers request for a product could be used regularly in between the famous game changer the Green Herb Skin Peel
The beauty of the Fortnightly Fruit peel is that it gives your skin an INSTANT GLOW with no down time. Perfect before that important occasion to give you that red carpet GLOW.
It really is an amazing product. You just add a piece of your chosen fruit to the lotion; watch it bubble up and emulsify and allow the fresh fruit fragrance hit your nostrils. Then BAM – put it on your face!
In a few minutes you have an instant fresh skin glow with no down time (no after peeling). Please scroll to the end of this page to read some of our customers inspirational reviews.
What does Homepeel’s Fortnightly Fruit Peel do?
Noticeably softer skin
Refresh skin tone
Skin gets clogged with dead skin cells, which makes it dull and lifeless. Fruit Peels are a deep form of exfoliation which removes dead skin to improve skin tone and texture.
Homepeel’s Fortnightly Fruit Peel is a great way to induce a controlled wound to the skin. Regenerating and resurfacing the skin. A Fruit Peel sheds away the outermost layers, revealing new skin beneath.
Fruit Peels improve skin texture for the softer and smoother complexion of younger, healthier-looking skin.
Skin that GLOWS!
What should I expect after I perform a Homepeel Fortnightly Peel?
Immediately after you do a Homepeel Fortnightly Peel your skin will be radiant with a healthy glow!
With each peel you do, you will notice a reduction in pigmentation, pore size and fine lines. Skin often begins to lighten as well.
How is it different to Homepeel's Green Herb Skin Peel?
Homepeel's Green Herb Skin Peel is designed to be performed 3-4 times per year only and results in 5 days of peeling after you do the peel. Homepeel's Fortnightly Fruit Peel is designed to be performed every fortnight and has NO DOWN TIME and gives you and INSTANT GLOW.
Will my skin peel over the next few days?,
Homepeel’s Fortnightly Peel is not designed to peel after you finish using it. Occasionally if you push the peel too hard you may find slight peeling or flaking over the next few days. You will know if you push it too hard by how much the peel tingles on your skin.
To achieve the effects the Homepeel Fortnightly Peel is designed for (not to peel over the next few days) please make sure the tingle is very slight. Wash the peel off if you feel it is going over a 5 out of 10 pain factor.
How often should I use the Homepeel Fortnightly Peel – strictly every fortnight?
If you use Homepeel’s Fortnightly Fruit Peel as directed it is to be used fortnightly only - no more. If you use the peel in a more intense manner and find that your skin actually peels over the next few days. Use the peel only monthly.
What Fruit can I add?
Do not use if you:
• Are allergic to aspirin or any of the ingredients in our products
• Have sensitive skin, thin, hyper-allergic or translucent skin
• Are using Accutane or other dermatological skin care drugs (e.g. Roaccutane)
• You have had any recent exposure to radiation
• Are prone to Keloid, hypertrophic scars or hyper-pigmentation (often dark skin suffers hyper-pigmentation)
• Had a bad reaction to any form of skin peel or dermabrasion
• Pregnant or breast feeding
• If you are prone to herpes simplex, using this product may cause an outbreak. Take your medication in advance
• A history of medical problems such as rosacea, eczema, seborrhoea, psoriasis or dermatitis
• If you did a chemical peel or used products that include retinol or tretinoin please wait two weeks. This includes sunburn and open wounds
Alcohol Denat, Propylene Glycol, Salicylic Acid, Purified Water (aqua), Eleutherococcus Senticosus (siberian ginseng) Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Ginko
Fortnightly Fruit Peel: 50ml